Panoramas of Lawrence

Note: These panoramic photographs are large and will take some time to download. Click on the images below to enlarge them, and then scroll to the right to see all the detail. Enjoy!


Lawrence from the South looking North over the Merrimack River, c. 1910. On the left we see the Great Stone Dam and the South Canal; on the far right we see the Duck Bridge.


Lawrence from the North looking South, c. 1910. On the left, or to the East, we see Essex Street and the Everett Mill all the way at the end on Union Street (and also the Lawrence History Center at 6 Essex Street!).

Hours

Tue–Fri: 9am-4pm
Sat: By appt
Sun-Mon: Closed

Address

6 Essex Street
Lawrence, MA 01840
978-686-9230

Social Media

Mission

Founded in 1978 as the Immigrant City Archives, the mission of the Lawrence History Center is to collect, preserve, share, and animate the history and heritage of Lawrence and its people.